BTT provides participants with the basic technical and safety skills in the use of Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulics, which is the precondition for work on wind turbines Onshore and Offshore.
- 1.5 days Mechanical 14 hours
- 1.5 days Electrical 10 hours
- 1 day Hydraulics 9 hours
These modules may be taken individually or as a package.
A individual BTT certificate for each passed module will be issued.
- Necessary security and protection, as well as the right tool
- The main components: foundation, tower, nacelle, rotor blades, platforms, ladders and lift
- Lubrication systems
- And threaded bolts. Maintenance of bolted joints
- Adjustable wrenches, torque wrenches, screwdrivers, feeler gauges and caliper
- Basic functions for laser tool
- Use of hydraulic torque wrenches
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, components and symbols
- Risk and hazards with hydraulic work
- Necessary security and the use of personal protective equipment
- Valves function and types of sensors in the hydraulic system
- Identification of pipes, hoses and connections.
- Electrical systems, symbols and wiring diagrams
- Measuring technology, voltage, and resistance test
- Risks and danger in a wind turbine
- Personal safety and security
- Security in the form of Log Out / Tag Out
- Identification of pipes, hoses and connections
- Features of resistors, switches, relays, contactors, diodes, rectifiers, capacitors, transformers, generators, electrical protection, battery and control systems
- The use of sensors, position and function