- The participant can demonstrate knowledge of the dangers and symptoms related to hyperthermia and drowning.
- The participant understands the benefits and limitations of personal safety equipment and personal fall safety equipment. The participant can strap on the equipment and maintain it correctly.
- The participant can perform safe transfer from vessel to dock the vessel to the foundation.
- The participant has knowledge of emergency and safety procedures on installations, ships and wind turbines.
- The participant can demonstrate knowledge of alarm systems at sea and the global maritime safety system.
- The participant can perform rescue and first aid for “Man Overboard.”
- The participant can perform evacuation from offshore turbines using the “Constant Rate Descender.”
- The participant can show individual and collective survival techniques at sea.
Duration: 12 hours
Read about other GWO-courses: