BTT provides participants with the basic technical and safety skills in the use of Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulics, which is the precondition for work on wind turbines Onshore and Offshore.
- 1.5 days Mechanical 14 hours
- 1.5 days Electrical 10 hours
- 1 day Hydraulics 9 hours
- 3 days installation 17.7 hours (Valid BTT Mechanical Certificate required)
These modules may be taken individually or as a package.
A individual BTT certificate for each passed module will be issued.
- Necessary security and protection, as well as the right tool
- The main components: foundation, tower, nacelle, rotor blades, platforms, ladders and lift
- Lubrication systems
- And threaded bolts. Maintenance of bolted joints
- Adjustable wrenches, torque wrenches, screwdrivers, feeler gauges and caliper
- Basic functions for laser tool
- Use of hydraulic torque wrenches
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, components and symbols
- Risk and hazards with hydraulic work
- Necessary security and the use of personal protective equipment
- Valves function and types of sensors in the hydraulic system
- Identification of pipes, hoses and connections.
- Electrical systems, symbols and wiring diagrams
- Measuring technology, voltage, and resistance test
- Risks and danger in a wind turbine
- Personal safety and security
- Security in the form of Log Out / Tag Out
- Identification of pipes, hoses and connections
- Features of resistors, switches, relays, contactors, diodes, rectifiers, capacitors, transformers, generators, electrical protection, battery and control systems
- The use of sensors, position and function
- Identify the main installation activities and risks and hazards associated with the installation
- Environment checklist systems during the installation process.
- Principles and standards for handling and storage of goods and components onsite or within a storage area before and after installation.
- Basic principles of lifting operations.
- Preparation of main components before installation
- Basic mechanical finishing.
- Basic electrical finishing including principles and standards for cable handling and installation.
- Basic hydraulic completion.
- Use of external generators during installation.
- How to make a commissioning.
Valid BTT Mechanical Certificate required !!
Read about other GWO-courses: