- The student learns the basic principles of first aid according to the ERC and AHA’s guidelines / the American Heart Association (AHA) and the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
- The student is able to identify symptoms and signs of injury using the Head to Toe examination
- The student gains an understanding of how important it is to be able to provide the necessary first aid in the event of illness or injury when you are in a wind turbine.
- The student is able to assess injured persons using the “C” – A-B-C principles.
- The student learns the importance of stopping life-threatening external bleeding
- The student learns the correct use of different first aid equipment.
- The student will be able to save lives using an AED/defibrillator.
- The student is able to use the knowledge given by the instructor to provide correct first aid in set first aid scenarios.
Duration: 8 hours including breaks