- The participant is able to demonstrate understanding of the importance to perform a task in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the regulatory requirements of their geographical location.
- The participant is able to identify aspects of their work that can increase a worker’s risk of developing muscle / skeletal injuries.
- The participant is able to demonstrate an understanding of Safe Practice for manual handling, including correct handling of the equipment.
- The participant is able to identify the signs and symptoms of injury associated with poor manual handling techniques and knowledge of reporting methods.
- The participant is able to demonstrate a problem-solving approach for manual handling in his daily activities.
- The participant is able to demonstrate proper manual handling.
Duration: 4 hours
Read about other GWO-courses: