- The participant can demonstrate knowledge of the hazards and risks associated with working at heights, specifically for wind turbine environment.
- The participant understands the applicable national legislation regarding working at heights.
- The participant can demonstrate proper identification of protective equipment, including identification of European / global standard markings.
- The participant can demonstrate knowledge and skills to properly inspection and service of the relevant equipment.
- The participant can demonstrate proper use of appropriate protective equipment. This includes proper identification of anchor points and correct behavior.
- The course participant can demonstrate the correct use of the evacuation equipment.
- The participant can show how to act in emergency situations in a turbine environment and use rescue equipment effectively.
Duration: 16 hours